Here is a tasty idea for the kids birthday party - crumbed chicken fingers that look scarily real.
The ingredient of Hags chicken fingers
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup polenta
- 1/3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 12 chicken tenderloins, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 24 flaked almonds
- olive oil cooking spray
- tomato sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Hags chicken fingers
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Lightly grease 2 baking trays.
- Place flour on a plate. Whisk egg and milk together in a bowl. Combine polenta and breadcrumbs in a small bowl. Place polenta mixture on a plate. Coat chicken, 1 piece at a time, in flour, shaking off excess. Dip into egg mixture, then coat in polenta mixture. Place on prepared trays.
- Brush 1 end of each chicken finger with remaining egg mixture. Place 1 almond on each finger and press down firmly to secure. Spray fingers with oil.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with tomato sauce.
Nutritions of Hags chicken fingerscalories: