This self-saucing pudding is made all the more spectacular with Toblerone. So go on, indulge!
The ingredient of Toblerone self-saucing pudding
- 60g unsalted butter
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 150g Toblerone milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) boiling water
- 155g (3/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, extra, sifted
- Double cream, to serve
- Caramel spread, warmed, to serve
- 50g packet mini Toblerone milk chocolate, broken into triangles
The instruction how to make Toblerone self-saucing pudding
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Brush a 1.5L (6-cup) ovenproof dish with melted butter to grease and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the butter and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High, stirring every minute until melted and combined. Stir in the caster sugar. Add the flour and cocoa, and stir until well combined. Stir in the chopped Toblerone. Spoon into greased dish. Use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- Combine water, brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of the extra cocoa in a large jug and stir until well combined. Gradually pour over pudding mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes until a cake-like top forms and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Dust with remaining extra cocoa. Spoon cream on top. Drizzle with the caramel. Sprinkle with Toblerone triangles.
Nutritions of Toblerone self-saucing puddingcalories: